Holiday Party December 19, 2023
- Where: The District Venue, 1350 SW Vintage Ankeny
- Time: Social starting at 6pm; Dinner at 7pm; Special Events after dinner
- Cost: $20 per person
- Meal Selection: Chicken Deburgo or Surf & Turf
- Anyone with special dietary needs contact Laurie McCracken
- Be ready to participate in fun activities after dinner including a silent auction. If you would like to donate an item for the auction, bring it to the November 21st meeting, or drop it off at Central Iowa Corvette. Dave McChensey is coordinating the auction. Proceeds go to the Club’s charity fund.
- Registration: Motorsportsreg (preferred) link to register for the Holiday Party Registration
- Or you can mail your meal selection with check to Laurie McCracken. Must be received before Dec 11th.
- Address: 812 Westwood Dr, Nevada, IA 50201
- A table will be available at the November 21st CCI members’ meeting, to sign up for the Holiday party, by filling out a form and paying in cash/check only. However, registering via MSR is highly encouraged for this event, as it will report back a more accurate count of meals for the holiday party.
April 19-21, 2024
Save the date for an exciting trip and the opportunity to drive your car on a world class track. The Club is planning to have a high-performance driving education event at Ozarks International Race Way in Gravois Mills, MO. This will be a 2-day event with classroom education and driving instructors. You learn and drive at your own pace with other club members. Stay tuned for more details!
You can check out the world-class facilities at Homepage – Ozarks International Raceway