Become A Member
Joining the Corvette Club of Iowa is easy!
We welcome you to join us at our next meeting as a guest and we will introduce you to our members and answer any questions you may have.
Or join now!
You can join by completing an on-line membership form and payment through MotorsportReg. It is easy and fast, especially if you already have a MotorsportReg account. If not, it only takes a few minutes to set one up. Refer to the video link to watch a guided tour on registering and paying through MotorsportReg. (Includes how to register family members at one time for a combined payment.)
You can also join the old fashion way by downloading the Membership Application below and paying by check.
If you join after the 3rd Thursday in August membership covers the remainder of the year and the next year.
Benefits Of Membership
- Be part of National Council of Corvette Clubs with connections and exclusive information.
- Enjoy camaraderie and friendships with other Corvette enthusiasts.
- Attend events with fellow enthusiasts to create new memories, including car shows and “Cruising” around Iowa!
- Participate in community events and share your love of the Corvette for great purposes.
- Join in charitable events with members and friends.
Types of Membership
- Primary Member- shall be limited to owners or operators of Chevrolet Corvette motorsports vehicles. Applicants must be eighteen years of age or older (except a dependent member).
- Spouse/Companion Member- The Spouse or Companion of any Primary member whose mailing address is the same as the Primary may become a member of CCI upon payment of dues and fees. The member shall be entitled to all privileges of Primary membership.
- Youth Member-A person sponsored by a Primary member who is between the ages of 16 and 21 years of age, or between the ages of 16 and 25 and a full-time student, whose mailing address is the same as the Primary shall become a member of CCI upon payment of all membership dues and fees equal to those of Spouse/Companion membership. They shall be entitled to all rights and privileges of Spouse/Companion memberships, except the right to hold an elected CCI office, and may not “chair” a sanctioned or unsanctioned event.
- Associate Member-This classification of membership is available to former CCI members who do not currently own a Corvette. They have the same rights and privileges as Primary Members but may not hold elected offices or compete for Regional or National points. Dues and fees shall be equal to those of a Primary Member.
- Enthusiast Member- Dues shall be equal to those of a Primary Member’s CCI dues only. Enthusiast Members shall not be entitled to vote, hold any offices, or compete for CCI, Regional, or NCCC points. Enthusiast Members need not comply with the Corvette ownership requirement.